March 4, 2010

Living Legends...


Photo from here

I know, I know. I have yet to blog about the baby shower I threw in Chicago. Or our Colorado trip. I have been (barely) functioning amidst a whirlwind of work and home life and parenting and such... It will be soon. I promise.

I just have to tell you about our awesome evening last night. Tyler & I went with our friends Sarah & Dustin to dinner at Abuelo's and the to Intrust Bank Arena for the Face 2 Face tour: Elton John & Billy Joel.

It was AWESOME. And then a bit better than that. Probably the best concert I have been to, and I've been to quite a few. The set was over 3 hours. The played together. They played individually. They dueled a little on the keys. They sang (almost) every song you could possibly wish for them to sing. Phenomenal. Worth every penny.

I'm sharing this for no other reason than for you all to be completely happy for us that we got to experience such an awesome show.

4 sweet tweets:

Shannon said...

I am overly jealous. Overly. I love both of them and don't care if that's odd, lol. They are coming to KC too but I just don't have the time or funds right now. Every concert is 2+ hours away from me. Factor in gas, hotel and tickets--yikes! Glad you had a blast

Anonymous said...

I am overly jealous too. You'll have to tell us about the arena also this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I am still overwhelmed and amazed that we got to witness two of the greatest musical legends in the world! Together! Live! Absolutely amazing...

Kendra said...

I am so happy for you!!! And jealous too...what an amazing show!!!