March 2, 2010

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing...

I sit at my computer, a bit overwhelmed by the tasks in front of me. We returned from Colorado last night, after spending the greater portion of the day in the car.

I am trying to wrap my mind around preparing for home visits 3 & 4 for the day, pondering what to make for dinner, contemplating attacking the insane pile of laundry we have accumulated, and weary of even beginning to sort through the 900+ pictures from Colorado.

I have so much I want to blog about. Kelli's baby shower. The events from our trip. Big stuff.

Overwhelming.

So, for now, I will share a couple of pictures from Chicago. Now that baby's name is fair game, having been divulged to all who want to know, and after seeing this book at the baby shower, I decided to play around with this one a bit. After all, we are Irish, our family. Very Irish.



So, we are waiting patiently for Tucker's arrival. In light of some recent updates from Kelli, I have the distinct feeling that Tucky Ducky might just make it into this world as a March baby after all.



I think they are ready and waiting, too...



As for wishing, well I am wishing for dear fairy godmother to swoop down and wave her little wand over my atrociously disorganized house. I am wishing for a miracle. I am wishing for a nap.

0 sweet tweets: