March 13, 2010

Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive...

Well, hello friends! So nice of you to stop by. I was sure all would have given up on us by now...

So, let's see. As you know, I did some crazy traveling at the end of February. Was thrown right back in to "real life", you know, with work and all. Tried... and failed miserably... to deliver posts and pictures from the baby shower and Colorado in a timely fashion. Saw Elton John and Billy Joel. Had some friends over last weekend- jumped head-first into Zag Bag and Pampered Chef loveliness... "Celebrated" year 28 Tuesday, with many crazy, unpredictable, haphazard, would-only-happen-to-me-on-my-birthday events. Capped off the night with a rousing bout of food poisoning/stomach flu. Leaning towards stomach flu since I am still feeling a bit off-kilter. Had a houseful of 4 kiddos under 3 yesterday- phew. Survived. Still kickin'...

So, yeah... Colorado. I swear, we took a family trip there. Will hopefully get my act together and be able to post more about our trip Monday. For now, I leave you with some recent pictures of the girls. Well, recent as in pre-stomach flu, so not all that recent by my photo standards. Ah, well. Enjoy. Have a splendid weekend!

Little A and I in the parking lot of Tar-get:



Backyard fun:





Island Park:









Sassy thrilled to be wearing her hat for "Cat in the Hat Day" at preschool:



Toodles...

1 sweet tweets:

Kendra said...

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Second, so sorry about the flu. Ugh. Here's to it passing quickly.

Third, can't believe how much little A looks like her big sister in that second pic!!

Fourth, happy Saturday. Get some rest. We will all be here when you have time to post =)