June 11, 2010

Groupon Addict...

There has got to be too much of a good thing, right??

A couple weeks back, Groupon Wichita opened, and I have been slightly addicted ever since. Groupon offers a daily deal on local restaurants, services, attractions, and shops. The catchy part is each daily deal has a tipping point, which means that a certain number of people must opt in each day or no one gets the deal.

So, it's no wonder that guilt takes over me and I feel compelled to buy many Groupons, for fear that someone out there will be missing out on their deal. Even if it has already tipped.

There are Groupons for many places across the country. Right now, I get daily emails from Wichita, Kansas City, and Tulsa (we plan to spend a long weekend there soon).

You really must go sign up now for Groupon in your area: click here to get your Groupon!

And, yes, there is a referral system. So, you lovelies will all be doing me a favor by checking it out. You won't regret it. Or you will. I ♥ you all the same!

1 sweet tweets:

Kendra said...

I am on it!