June 19, 2010

It's the End of My World As I Know It...

OK, OK....

That's super dramatic. Nonetheless, it's how I feel, just a teeny tiny bit.

Ready for this...

There is something wrong with my camera...

{Gasp}

Yeah. I know. Saying it made me a little dizzy.

My main lens will not focus properly, and I am dying a little bit on the inside.

The good news- it is still under super-duper-mega warranty.

The bad news- We leave for Chicago in less than a week.

I am taking it in to be looked at this evening.

Once we receive the lab test results, I will let you all know what the doctor technician says...

weep. weep. weep.

6 sweet tweets:

Sherry said...

Uh-oh! I hope it gets a speedy mending!

Shannon said...

Canon Rebel? Mine did that once. I took out the battery, removed the lens completely then put it all back together again and set it on auto focus. Turned it back on and it worked again :) Granted it took me a day to think to take it apart and try but it did work. GL and I hope they can fix it!

Mae said...

UGH!! I can't believe it! Hope it gets sorted out super fast!

Shaila said...

Oh no! I know my husband would be flipping out!

Heather said...

Yeah, I tried the whole taking it apart, putting it back together thing. It's definitely begun to act up on and off since I started switching out lenses frequently. They sent it out to be looked at- hopefully it won't take TOO LONG!

Kendra said...

Holding my breath...