September 23, 2009

Bella Bella Dancerella...



After waiting patiently for months and months, my little Sassy-bella finally got her chance to start dance class!!!!!

This is SO exciting for our family- I grew up loving dance, and I couldn't wait for her to have her turn. She's not been feeling 100% this week, but she sure did light up Monday morning when we told her that it was time!

She rushed to get her Attitudes bag from last week, complete with her brand new shiny tap shoes and special extra-wide ballet shoes to fit her chubby little feet.

You could feel her excitement as she pulled on her pink tights and her black leotard. She didn't even put up a fight when I told her we had to pull her hair back. Ballet rules, after all...

We took a few pictures outside before the rain started coming down. She was happy to oblige:



Tyler was able to watch her first class, as well. We dropped Little A off in the child care area, and were 20 minutes early for her class. She waited SO patiently. I had to take a picture of her before her class:



Her teacher helped her put her ballet shoes on. According to Sassy, she was vewy, vewy nice.



The girls stretched:



The did some ballet work:



They did some listening exercises:



Then, they worked on tap:



Sassy was thrilled, and she loved her first class as much as I thought she would! I am so excited to see her participate and develop even further!

Way to go, Sassy. We are so proud of you!

4 sweet tweets:

Sherry said...

Looks like she was having a ball!! I can't wait to have a little girl (don't tell my husband that!) so we can do fun things like dance class!

miranda said...

oh my goodness shes growing up so fast....im glad she had a nice 1st dance class.

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness...is there anything cuter than a little ballerina??!?!

SO Adorable!!

The Hoffman Family-Adam, Laura, Easton & Emerson said...

Those are adorable pics!