May 13, 2010

The Great 8...

I was just enjoying Whitney's post 8 is Enough, and thinking to myself how I would answer. So, I was trilled to see I had been tagged! A blog game... sweet!

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch

1. Glee
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Top Chef
5. Project Runway
6. FRIENDS (I own all the season's on DVD and watch them regularly)
7. American Idol
8. Any MTV reality show that I am clearly too old to be watching...

8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink

1. The Cheesecake Factory
2. HuHot
3. Sumo by Nambara
4. Sonic... hello Rte. 44 Diet Coke during happy hour...
5. Lou Malnati's
6. Wonderbar... oh, how I miss you.
7. Portillo's
8. Cafe Northwest, Ames, IA

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Taking the girls to Disney World someday.
2. Learning more about my camera.
3. Bastian & Nicole moving back to the States!
4. 4th of July in Chicago with my family.
5. Meeting my nephew Tucker in person!
6. My Spa Day!.
7. Mommy & Sassy trip to Cape Cod this summer.
8. Beginning to write a book.

8 Things I am Passionate About

1. My daughters.
2. My family.
3. My fantastic friends.
4. My work- Parents As Teachers.
5. Photography.
6. Blogging.
7. Reading and learning.
8. Shopping.

8 Words or Phrases I Use Often

1. Seriously?!?
2. No-No.
3. Teeth are not for biting...
4. Inside voice, please.
5. Sweet dreams. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.
6. Relax.
7. Probably not...
8. I'll be right there...

8 Things I Have Learned From the Past

1. Being a Mom is the greatest.thing.EVER.
2. Having great women friends is really all it's cracked up to be.
3. There is nothing as refreshing as having a GREAT support system.
4. The grass isn't always greener...
5. Things worth having are worth the effort.
6. Enthusiasm and a positive attitude can carry you miles...
7. True generosity rarely backfires.
8. People can do things that you'd never dream them capable of doing- good things and bad things.

8 Places I Would Like to Visit/See

1. Hawaii
2. Scotland
3. Ireland
4. Germany
5. Seattle
6. Thailand
7. Japan
8. Amelia Island

8 Things I Currently Want/Need

1. A Diet Coke.
2. A dinner plan.
3. A maid.
4. A vacation.
5. A winning lottery ticket.
6. A magic pill that would allow to to never require sleep.
7. A minivan.
8. A nap (lest #6 comes true).

8 Bloggers I Tag

1. Shannon
2. Sarah
3. Mae
4. Renee
5. Monica
6. Sherry
7. Ashley
8. Anyone else who cares to join in the fun...

4 sweet tweets:

Jessica Warrick said...

hey you need a google friend connect box so people can follow your blog. i would love to follow your blog but cant .

Jessica Warrick said...

Thank you for taking my advice now i can read you daily. yeah ...

Whitney said...

Great answers! I love FRIENDS, too - I'm obsessed with the show but I went with all current shows!
I need a spa day! Can I come to yours? Ha!

Anonymous said...

Girl...you know I only update my blog every couple of weeks! But, I'll work on it. At least this give me something to post about.