August 14, 2011

Oh.Em.Gee

So, I am disgustingly behind on blogging here.

I have several posts that are half written, or just waiting for pictures or whatnot.

But, I just have to get something off my chest... STAT.

I have two little girls who are sound asleep right now with giant, monumental days ahead of them tomorrow.

A certain little bitty will be a preschooler tomorrow morning.

And a certain bigger little bitty will be a (gulp) kindergartner tomorrow morning.

Oh.em.gee.

And a certain SPH Mama is FREAKING OUT right now.

Just thought you'd like to know.

G'nite.

1 sweet tweets:

Sherry said...

Sorry you're freaking out, but I'm sure you'll be better after the day is over. It's sad to see our kids growing up so fast, isn't it? But I bet they're both excited as heck to start their new schools.