August 24, 2011

School Daze.

Yep, I still blog here, I promise.

I anticipated the start of the school year bringing some added chaos in the SPH and an increase in scheduling challenges. Nothing, however, prepared me for what the past week and a half were going to look like...

I feel like a mommy zombie.

For reals.

Add to the mix the fact that I've jumped back into my PAT work this week, after taking it very easy since Tyler headed east, and you've got one hot mess of a Mama.

It makes me sad because the.last.thing.on.earth I have time for right now is blogging. There are so many things I want to get out there, to cover, but I just can't catch a spare moment to do so.

I am seriously hoping that we find our groove soon, because I am missing the order in my life, for sure.

Up next {hopefully}- pictures from the first day of school and Tink's real birthday day celebration. Happy Wednesday, friends!

0 sweet tweets: