October 4, 2010

Digesting...

What a weekend! Tyler, the girls, and I attended the KPIRC Parent Leadership Conference in Topeka. We visited Cedar Crest. We went to Gage Park and rode the train. We picked apples at Pome on the Range. We dances with fairies and ate turkey legs at The KC Ren Fest.

That's a lot to digest.

Oh, and do I ever have the pictures to sort through, edit, and share.

Any guesses how many? I'm totally stealing this idea from Mama KG! We were gone Friday morning through last evening, just before the ever-depressing Bears game.

The person who comes closest to guessing the number of pictures I took on our weekend trip without going over will win a $5 Starbucks gift card from me. You can make your guesses until Friday, October 8th at 10:00 AM. I WILL count facebook comments this time! ♥

Put your thinking caps on and dream about that Pumpkin Spice Latte you know you want...

It'll taste even better when it's FREE!