October 11, 2010

Very Dusty...

Last Friday, I took LuLu home with us at school pick-up so Lynzee and LMB could attend their first Daisy meeting. While we were in the car, this is the conversation I overheard:

Sassy: When we get home, we can play in my room.
LuLu: OK.
Sassy: But, you have to be careful because there is a lot of little things.
LuLu: OK.
Sassy: And, you can't put little things in your mouth because you could choke.
LuLu: I won't. I a BIG GIRL.
Sassy: On my bookshelf, there are a stack of books, and you can look at them if you want to.
LuLu: OK.
Sassy: There is one book on top and it is an animal book and it is a little dusty.
LuLu: Why?
Sassy: Actually, it is very dusty because it was my Dad's when he was a little kid and he is very old.

Awesome sauce.

2 sweet tweets:

Mrs. D said...

That's cute!

Kendra said...

Awesome Sauce indeed.