October 24, 2010

A Funny From Sassy...

{I am contemplating tackling one GIANT catch-up post tomorrow... we'll see...}

This morning we were in the car on our way home from WalMart. Ty and I were sharing our typical sarcastic banter back and forth. Sometimes, it's all too easy to forget little eyes that are watching you and little ears that are listening to everything you say! Case in point...

Tyler had just said something ree-diculous, and I gave him the stare that only I can give. I mean, he knows the stare through my big ole' sunglasses. Now, that's an accomplishment...

So, he says, "What?" To which I reply, "I don't even like you right now. That's what"...

{I know, I know... not a very nice thing to say in front of the kids. I get it. I was jo.king.}

Then, from the backseat, Sassy chimes in, "Well, you married each other!"

BAHA HAHAH HAHA HAHA HA!!!!!!!!!

That's right. We did, didn't we? Nothing like being put in your place by your four-year-old...

1 sweet tweets:

Kendra said...

HA!

Dave and I are in SO much trouble once we have to start watching what we say...