January 17, 2009

The One with the 100th!- Little Harper

Hey, look... it's my 100th post. So, I thought about all the fun things I could write about for the special occasion. 100 random facts about me, 100 things I would like to accomplish, 100 things I love most about being a mom...

Well, if I did any of that, you guys would be convinced that I have way too much time on my hands! So, instead, I urge you to consider this...

I love to read new blogs. I find new blogs to follow daily. Yesterday morning, I stumbled upon a really great blog, Kelly's Korner. I thought it was so neat that I just happened upon her blog the very day that she was in the middle of labor with her precious daughter, Harper.

As the day went on, I learned that Harper Brown Stamps was welcomed into the world, and also that she was experiencing some health complications and was being airlifted to Tulsa. According to the updates, she is faring better today, but is still in a fragile state.

So, please, in honor of my 100th blog post, send 100 prayers and more, as well as positive thoughts and great wishes for this little girl, and her parents, Kelly & Scott! Thanks!

1 sweet tweets:

Anonymous said...

How strange. I just started reading Kelly's Korner yesterday because it was linked on big mama.