April 1, 2009

Mid-week & Missing the Sweet Peas...

I don't know why I had higher hopes, but for some reason, I didn't think it would be this hard to be away from the girls. I knew I would miss them, but I truly believed that I would have plenty to keep me busy and that I would relish in my "free time". I have enjoyed the quiet, but I'm bored... and lonely. **Tear**

Today was Little A's first stay at MDO, and I missed it. From the reports, she did really well. That girl just does not have stranger anxiety... yet, at least. I suppose I should be thankful for that...

Anyway, since I am short on posting material, I thought it would be fun to look back at some pictures (the few that I still have) of Sassy when she was about Little A's age.

Am I a bad mom because I didn't roll around in the snow like this with Little A?


Nothing like a little "acid snow" to digest...


Here's Sassy:


Here's Little A:


And, who is it that thinks they look nothing alike?

There's really no denying that they have the same baby blues...

Sassy:


Little A:

Oh, and it's official- I've been suspecting it for some time now, and now it's confirmed. Little A's ears are indeed bigger than Sassy's were. I know you were all dying to know that...

3 sweet tweets:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable, and the girls do look just alike. So who is it that thinks they don't?

I figured a week in a hotel would not be as great as it sounds...

Heather said...

My mom thinks they look nothing alike. Weird...

miranda said...

tell ur mom she needs to get her eyes checked. they are a spitting image of one another.