December 16, 2010

The Calm Before the Storm...

...of stomach virus 2010, that is...

We had quite an enjoyable weekend prior to being attacked by who knows what. Let me recap:

Friday-

Took Tink to see the doc for her ears. Again. Not so enjoyable. Watching her play in the office and listening to all the hilarious things that come out of her mouth these days... very enjoyable.



Spent Friday evening at home. Ordered pizza. Had movie night in the basement- watched Shrek the Halls and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Cuddled under Christmas blankets. Awesome sauce.



Saturday-

Sassy and Tink wore their adorable new Christmas shirts from Gymboree and custom hair accessories from JillyBean Designs. ♥





We hit up breakfast with Santa. The girls had a blast!



Tink ate everything in sight, which Graycop thought was hi-larious.



Sassy had her Klassy Kittens cheer/dance workshop Saturday afternoon at the high school. Ty dropped her off, and I went and picked her up. They did a small demonstration at the end, which was super cute. They will be performing tomorrow evening at half-time of the basketball game. I am so sad I will not be able to attend, but Tyler and Tink will be there to cheer her on. Go Sassy!



After that, it was straight to a friends gymnastics birthday party- both girls had a ball playing like monkeys. Crazy kids!

Tyler took the girls home while I did a little Christmas shopping before meeting some friends at Bella Luna for dinner and returning to Laura's house for an annual ornament exchange. I didn't bring my camera along, but I did take a self-portrait before I left. Decided not to dress up this year, in case you can't tell. Like my new hat??



Didn't get home Saturday night Sunday morning until 1:30 am. Brutal. Ty let me sleep in just a little. Ran some errands with the family. Stopped at orange Leaf to get some gift certificate's, and of course, we had to have some!



Headed to a friend's to watch the Bears game with some other friends. We poor Chicago Bears fan fools. The game was terrible. Horrible. No good. Very bad. Oh.my.word. Had a splendid time despite the fact. We crazies must stick together!

Went home. Went to bed. Woke up terribly ill with the great stomach bug of 2010. It's been sweeping the SPH ever since. Send you healthy vibes our way, please!

3 sweet tweets:

Mae said...

Poor SPH!! I really hope you all are feeling better soon. I'd love to send our healthy vibes your way, but we seem to be plum out of those. Are you sure the stomach-sickness wasn't just a left-over symptom of being a Bears fan last weekend?? :) Glad we have you to share our misery!

Anonymous said...

Yikes, I hope you're all feeling better soon! I love the girls' headbands!

The Hoffman Family-Adam, Laura, Easton & Emerson said...

I hope you didn't get it here!!!
Sending healthy vibes your way!