December 12, 2010

Naughty, Naughty Mommy...

Tink and I were browsing around at the craft store recently. We spent some time choosing Christmas ornaments for an annual ornament exchange that I participate in. Tink was trying her hardest to reach all the pretty glass ornaments, and she grew more and more frustrated as I slid the cart further and further back, explaining that they were fragile and we she couldn't touch them...

Moments later, we were in another aisle looking at some ribbon. We were sharing the aisle with another woman, and I was thumbing through the plenitude of ribbon choices when Tink yelled out to me, "Nauny, nauny Mommy. No touch. Fwagile." It was slightly mortifying, but really funny. The lady in the aisle with us literally laughed out loud.

What am I going to do with this girl?

0 sweet tweets: