December 29, 2010

Christmas Dinner: A Menu.

This year, I just couldn't decide what to make for Christmas dinner for the life of me! I am not a fan of ham at all {to the chagrin of the rest of my family}, and we were just feeling turkey-ed out lately. I decided to browse an old standby... Ree, you are a force to be reckoned with in the kitchen!

After browsing around for a short while, I found approximately 576 recipes I wanted to try. After the harrowing task of narrowing it down, I came up with a delightful Christmas menu. Here's what we had:Everything was delicious! I would make everything again. The pear crisp was so simple and sooooooo good. Mmm... Creamed spinach is Tyler's favorite, and The Pioneer Woman did not disappoint. Go. Run to her website. Buy her cookbook. Now!

I'm pretty insecure about my food photography, and I hesitate to share, but I took them, so here goes...








Makes me want to enjoy it all over again...

Nothing was too difficult, all was delicious. I urge you to try out some of the recipes!

2 sweet tweets:

Kendra said...

Ok, now I am hungry. And it's only 10am, but I want me a steak.

Sherry said...

Oh My Gosh, that looks sooooo good! I'm definitely going to make the easy pear dessert, just need to go and buy some pears. YUM!