December 6, 2010

Oh, There Were Cookies...

We had a very busy weekend here in the SPH. Lots of details to share.

But, in the interest of actually getting my Christmas cards addressed this morning, today I will share just a smidgen of what we were up to this weekend.

Or, should I say what Tyler and Sassy were up to (in the interest of full disclosure to my cookie swap peeps and accuracy in my blog content)...

They test-drove a few potential cookie swap recipes!

There were Raspberry Pistachio Thumbprints:



There were Macadamia and Irish Cream Cookies:



There were Chocolate Mint Layered Cookie Slices:



All were good. None were it.

So, it's back to the drawing board tonight...

4 sweet tweets:

Anonymous said...

You're really going for the winner this year, huh?! The irish cream macadamia ones looked yummy!

Anonymous said...

I want the recipe to those Chocolate Mint babies - those look delicious!!

Sherry said...

All of those look delicious!!!

Anonymous said...

I could just eat myself sick over there.