March 9, 2009

Blogger Bragging...

...It's ok if it's on your birthday, right?

So, I am totally and completely the owner of a brand new DSLR camera. You know, the ones I have been pining over for, like, 4 or 5 years. I am BEYOND excited and I have no time to elaborate... I have to go play with my new camera!

Oh, did I mention that I also received a new case, 8 GB memory card, extra battery, and a UV filter. Plus, the ultimate 4-year drop your camera in a lake and we will replace it warranty...

I ♥ my husband!!!

4 sweet tweets:

Anonymous said...

u failed to mention that to me on the phone earlier...well congrats! im happy for you. enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I can relate. I love your husband too.

Shannon said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the club. I only have a 4G card tho :( Amyways, you will love it and Happy Birthday!!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Happy Birthday and congrats on the great camera!