March 20, 2009

Happy Friday!

Time to play along with Noob Mommy!



1. We went to the zoo today for the first time this spring!! Now, today wasn't the nicest day we have had, weather-wise, but who doesn't love a trip to the zoo? We met up with the meetup (haha) and spent a couple of hours there. The elephants were just too cute... I ♥ elephants. Since this zoo doesn't have polar bears, they are my favorite thing to see. Oh, and I was able to use my new double stroller. So far, I really love it. It was a bit hard to unfold, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. And, it steers like a charm. Afterwards, I enjoyed hearing Sassy talk about her favorite animals to see, and it came down to the giraffes and the fish. I am so glad we purchase season passes to the zoo so that my Sassy can go see the fish...

2. Little A has been rolling and rolling like a little monkey. She was a bit slow on the rolling from back to front, so I'm loving her new found skills!

3. I am going to dinner and a movie with several of my girlfriends tonight! Hallelujah! It's been a rather long week...

4. Did I happen to mention previously that we had a fantastic St. Patrick's Day feast? Yeah. Happy, happy, happy!

2 sweet tweets:

Kendra said...

Have fun at the movies!!!

Noob Mommy said...

I was totally thinking about how polar bears are my favorite things to see at the zoo too! Glad you had a great time...we're in the market for a new umbrella stroller. Our Gracco is kicking my butt. Happy Friday!