March 26, 2009

Little Lady...

I ordered some clips from a new etsy shop ran by a blogger who is raising money for her adoption. The creators claim that these bows will adhere to any amount of hair. I'm not going to lie, I wasn't overly optimistic.



Well, here is a picture of Little A sporting one of her new barrettes!



Tyler says that I am ridiculous and that it looks like we glued a clip to her head. I disagree. She looks precious and I know she loves being a little lady. She told me once...

5 sweet tweets:

Mandy said...

OMG... so cute... I NEED a girl.

Mae said...

Oh, that's so adorable! Tyler doesn't know what he's talking about, silly boy!

Kendra said...

CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Although I think it is very cute...I have to agree with ty on this one...it does look like u glued a bow to her head....still adorable though...

Sassy Engineer said...

I think it is super sweet :)