March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not buy a brand new double stroller despite the fact that we own five other strollers. My husband does not fear that I have a stroller (or any other baby paraphernalia) addiction that may never be cured...

I did not buy the most adorable dress from joyshope last week, and completely justify the purchase for the mere fact that my daughters share the same initial and, therefore, it will be doubly worth it! I am not completely addicted to joyshope...

I did not order grilled fish on our date night on Saturday, only to later indulge in movie theater popcorn... with butter. Not me!

I did not accept another book offer from PBS after lamenting that we have WAY too many books last night whilst rearranging furniture and moving bookcases across the room. Never! I will not plug this AWESOME website for my own personal gain (i.e. refer-a-friend). Seriously- worth checking out!
PaperBackSwap.com - Our online book club offers free books when you swap, trade, or exchange your used books with other book club members for free.

I did not almost miss LMB's 4th birthday party this morning because I thought it started at 11:45, when in reality, it started at 10:45. I did not spend 45 minutes running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying desperately to shower, get the girls ready, feed everyone breakfast, wrap presents, and get my camera ready. Not me!

2 sweet tweets:

Jessica said...

I love this paperback swap website. I just signed up and I am so exicted. Thanks for sharing the information.

Jess

Anonymous said...

Heather, your not me Mondays always seem to be about shopping...