1. Um, did I mention that I got a job this week? Pretty cool.
2. Along with this job comes a week-long training. 3 hours away from home. Now don't think for one second that I won't miss my husband and my girls terribly. I have never been away from the girls for more than a night or two. Having said that, don't think I am not looking forward to peace.and.quiet. A king sized bed to myself for 6 nights. A pool. A hot tub. Time to read. Time to think. Ahh...
3. Although it was sad when my mom went back to Chicago, it's been really nice to get back into our routine. I like our routine. I am a creature of habit. We just "do better" with a semi-schedule.
4. I had the pleasure of having a friend and her little girl over for dinner last Sunday night. Her husband was out of town, and they made the trip down to see us. It was fabulous... I need to have company more often. It makes me happy... (and it makes me clean).
5. Sassy has given me SO much material for another Sassy Says post. I can't pretend... this little girl makes me laugh. A lot. Like, she has such a great sense of humor that she makes me laugh more than many adults I know. She's been a fun little cookie this week!
Please, please, please continue to pray for Stellan and his MckFamily. He is still in the PICU, still in SVT, and still struggling. Conventional methods of care are not working. Pray for answers and pray that his body can hold on until these answers are found.